We're Hiring an Operations Assistant
Of a Kind is hiring a full-time, NYC-based operations assistant who will be involved in every aspect of the business, from customer service and fulfillment to social media and designer relations. This person will be responsible for managing the end-to-end process of new product launches from onboarding designers to ensuring every customer has a fantastic experience with the product.
This person will be the third full-time member of a very small team and will work directly with the co-founders. This is not a nine-to-five job. Dedication, passion, supreme organization skills, and extraordinary drive are all musts.
- Onboarding designers and acting as their point-of-contact throughout the product-release process.
- Handling customer service.
- Acting as the liaison between the company and the fulfillment center.
- Managing the release schedule, including coordinating photo shoots and deliveries.
- Managing inventory and processing payments and invoices, alongside the accounting team.
- Assisting co-founders with scheduling, travel, and other basic admin tasks.
- Passion for Of a Kind, emerging designers, and start-ups
- Kindness and a sense of humor (no, really)
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Stellar communication skills
- Experience in Excel and Photoshop
- Confidence to tackle any project
- Self-motivation and interest in building processes from the ground up
Send resume and cover letter (that tells us who you really are and why you were made for this position!) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Neither document should exceed one page.