In the fall, winter, and spring, you’ll be hard-pressed to find anything so easy (and polished) to pull on as this knit dress. Slip on a pair of clogs with bare legs, and, when things get chilly, reach for oxblood or forest green tights that would look rad peeking out through the slit. Like everything A-thread makes, this maxi benefits a charity: this time Kiva, which provides women with microloans.
- Made in Los Angeles.
- 95% polyester and 5% spandex sweater knit.
- Scoop-neck with rolled cap sleeves.
- Chest pocket measures 4 ½ long inches at the longest point and 4 inches wide.
- Asymmetrical hem with 20-inch slit.
- Small measures 16 ½ inches across the chest and 53 inches shoulder to hem.
- Medium measures 17 ½ inches across the chest and 53 ½ inches shoulder to hem.
- Large measures 18 ½ inches across the chest and 54 inches shoulder to hem.
- Dry clean or hand wash.