Bet you never thought cross-stitch could be this freakin’ cool. To make each of these necklaces, the Do Re Mi designer got busy with her embroidery thread, creating a linear pattern in gray, dusty peach, white, and black that really pops in its coppery frame-slash-pendant—and looks completely stellar against your winter whites.
- Made in Chicago.
- 100% cotton fabric and embroidery thread.
- Copper-toned metal frame and chain with glass cover.
- Pendant is a 1 ½-inch square.
- Chain drop length is 14 ½ inches.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
Do Re Mi’s Easy-Peasy Guide To Cross-Stitch
We just found you your winter hibernating hobby.
The 5 Improv Lessons Julia Bergen Applies to Her Business
Did she make these up on the spot? We'll never know.