Now’s the season for thermal, and we’re way into how this number—with extra-long, waffle-knit sleeves for bonus comfiness—works it in a slouchy way. Wear it with your go-to jeans, not-so-basic leather pants—it’s pure, mix-’n-match heaven.SEE FULL DESCRIPTION
- Made in NYC
- 100% recycled organic cotton slub jersey for front and back panels and tencel waffle-knit sleeves
- all fabric is reclaimed from U.S.-based suppliers
- Extra-Small measures 20 inches across the chest and 22 ½ inches long
- Small measures 21 inches across the chest and 23 inches long
- Medium measures 22 inches across the chest and 23 ½ inches long
- Large measures 23 inches across the chest and 24 inches long
- sleeves are extra long to allow for scrunching up at the wrists
- runs a size large with a boxy fit.
See How Study Got Way-Serious About Made-in-America
Tara St James makes a real production out of her production.
Dip Into Tara St James’s Shibori Dyeing Technique
Forget tie-dye: The Study designer is all about this ancient Japanese method.