Flowers are very nearly in-bloom—and this little vase-slash-bottle is the ideal way to show ‘em off. There’s the speckled clay, the ombre striping, the metallic finish of the chrome glaze up top—and the fact that every single step is done by hand. Oh, also: How good would this be as a housewarming gift?
- Hand-thrown and -glazed in Philadelphia.
- Domestically produced clay with non-toxic, lead-free glazes.
- 4 inches tall by 2 ½ inches wide with a ⅓-inch-wide opening and a 1 inch cork.
- Holds liquids of varying temperatures.
- Dishwasher-safe but hand-washing is recommended.
The ultra laidback designer says “I do” to a simple—but way-cool—event.
The heat is on.