Because it can’t speak for itself (yet), we’re here to tell you that your iPhone hates its plastic case. It feels...clunky. Bloated. Blah. And this veg-tanned, hand-stitched substitute changes, well, everything—including how accessible your cash is when you’re checking Instagram at the coffee counter.
- Handmade in Portland, Oregon.
- 3-ounce vegetable-tanned, locally sourced leather with waxed linen hand-sewn seams.
- Measures 3 inches by 5 inches with exterior pocket for cards or bills.
- Will age to a rich, golden brown with use.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
- This item is final sale.
Try not to be jelly that they’re all crazy-convenient for the Draught Dry Goods designer.
There’s an elevator that holds 75 people—true story.