Polka-dots and chambray—that’s what little-girl dreams are made of, right? We wish our two-year-old selves had been lucky enough to rock this dress (maybe with a little diaper showing?). Bonus: The wood buttons along the shoulder making getting dressed less of a thing.
- Made in Utah.
- 100% cotton printed chambray from Japan with wood buttons made in America.
- 12 months measures 15 1/8 inches shoulder to hem and 11 3/8 inches across chest.
- 18 months measures 17 5/8 inches shoulder to hem and 12 inches across chest.
- 2-3 years measures 19 3/4 inches shoulder to hem and 12 3/4 inches across chest.
- 4-5 years measures 22 1/4 inches shoulder to hem and 13 1/2 inches across chest.
Family MattersMeet the Two Little Girls Behind Mabo Kids
They’re WAY involved in mommy’s line.
Emily McMaster’s 6 Favorite Movies for Kid Fashion Inspo
Why can’t a toddler dress like Jean Seberg in Breathless?