Can we promise that this necklace, with its tough-looking silver spikes, would keep you safe on a Wild-style wilderness trek? No, we can’t. But we can swear that its oxidized finish looks especially fierce with black—and that its slim, oh-so-simple silk cord pops against absolutely anything you pair it with.
- Handmade in Oakland, California.
- Oxidized sterling silver spikes and closure with a coral silk cord.
- Middle spike measures 1 ½ inches long, and outside spikes measure 1 ¼ inches long.
- Cord measures 20 inches long.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
These are some stone-cold stunners.
Because two cacti-filled getaways are better than one.