Sharpen your pencil—or ready your pen: This screenprinted and digitally printed, unreasonably pretty trio will have you wanting to write everything down. There’s a notebook for jotting down your daily to-dos, a planner for getting a handle on your week, and a calendar for (hopefully!) scheduling some time off. Basically, get ready to take 2014 by storm.SEE FULL DESCRIPTION
- Made in San Francisco and Michigan.
- Calendar screenprinted by hand on recycled speckletone paper with black and metallic silver ink and measures 13 inches by 19 inches.
- Planner and notebook digitally printed with perfect binding.
- Planner has 198 pages and measures 5 inches by 8 inches.
- Notebook has 100 lined pages and measures 5 inches by 8 inches.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
Get Inside Julia Kostreva’s Rad Graphic-Design Process
Where paintbrushes and computers both get their due.
Head to the Golden Gate Conservatory of Flowers With Julia Kostreva
She’s a total petal pusher.