What’s cooler than a fruit bowl? A set of cement bowls that look like fruit. Stick some leafy plants or succulents in these bad boys, and just watch ‘em grow. Or use them to hold a little afternoon snackage—does it get better than serving fruit in fruit? We don’t think so.
- Handmade in Brooklyn.
- Cement with latex primer and white acrylic paint.
- Molds cast from real fruit.
- Avocado measures 4 inches by 3 inches by 2 ¼ inches.
- Orange measures 3 ½ inches by 2 ½ inches.
- Pineapple measures 4 ¾ inches by 3 ¾ inches.
- Sold as a set of three.
- Clean with a damp cloth or soft toothbrush.
Get Outta TownHead to the Valley of Ashes With Chen Chen and Kai Williams
Talk about an unlikely spot for inspiration.
Chen Chen and Kai Williams Show Off Their Screw-Ups
Make no mistake: These guys make mistakes.