What’s cooler than a fruit bowl? A set of cement bowls that look like fruit. Stick some leafy plants or succulents in these bad boys, and just watch ‘em grow. Or use them to hold a little afternoon snackage—does it get better than serving fruit in fruit? We don’t think so.
- Handmade in Brooklyn.
- Cement with latex primer and white acrylic paint.
- Molds cast from real fruit.
- Avocado measures 4 inches by 3 inches by 2 ¼ inches.
- Orange measures 3 ½ inches by 2 ½ inches.
- Pineapple measures 4 ¾ inches by 3 ¾ inches.
- Sold as a set of three.
- Clean with a damp cloth or soft toothbrush.
Talk about an unlikely spot for inspiration.
Or: How to turn a head of cabbage into a planter.