Does bingeing The Americans have you lusting after some bootay-boosting high-waisted pants? Yah, us too. These structured navy trousers go with just about everything, give your waist some shape (but with enough stretch to keep ‘em comfy), and have an easy-breezy wide leg. But be warned—they’re better for standing out than going undercover.
- Made in NYC.
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Extra-Small measures 26 inches around the waist and 38 inches around the hips. Inseam measures 22 ½ inches.
- Small measures 28 inches around the waist and 40 inches around the hips. Inseam measures 23 ½ inches.
- Medium measures 30 inches around the waist and 42 inches around the hips. Inseam measures 24 ½ inches.
- Large measures 32 inches around the waist and 44 inches around the hips. Inseam measures 25 ½ inches.
- Runs slightly small. If you’re between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
- First model is 5’6” and second model is 5’7”. Both are wearing size Extra-Small.
- Machine wash warm with like colors and tumble dry on low, or dry clean. Iron on medium heat if needed.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
They all cost less than a trip to your local AMC.
Icons, old and new.