How to give a classic diamond ring some spice? Go with a salt-and-pepper diamond (yes, that's a real thing) that's pear-shaped, rose-cut, and held by a claw-like setting that will give your finger some serious flavor.
- Made in California.
- 18-karat-gold band with a 1.82 carat, pear-shaped, rose-cut, gray salt-and-pepper diamond.
- Band varies but measures approximately 2 millimeters wide.
- Size and shape of stone may vary due to handmade nature.
- Cannot be resized.
- Polish lightly with a soft, dry cloth.
- Please allow up to four weeks for this order to ship. If you need it sooner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because the Hyperloop is coming, eventually.
These are some stone-cold stunners.