Oooh, what a classic. This three-stone ring would be a super stellar way to ask someone to marry you—or to celebrate that amazing promotion ya already said "YES!" to.
- Made in California.
- 18-karat rose gold ring with a 0.3-carat white rose-cut diamond and 0.12-carat matching white trillions; 0.42 total carat weight.
- Band measures 3 millimeters wide.
- Size and shape of stone may vary due to handmade nature.
- Polish lightly with a soft, dry cloth.
- Please allow up to four weeks for this order to ship. If you need it sooner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key to the City
Because the Hyperloop is coming, eventually.
These are some stone-cold stunners.