"My mind is still boggled as to how many lip balms just don't actually do their job. Like, at all. Is it that hard? I guess. I've never tried to make one. Anyway, this stuff. This stuff! I am obsessed. It goes on so smoothly and sinks in so quickly and, man, it gives you some silky smackers. I turned our editor Liz onto it, and we both agreed we should probably just go in a whole shipload of it together. All hail the Australians—they really know how to moisturize." —Claire
- Made in Australia.
- 15 ml tube.
- Benefits: This protective balm combines the classic apothecary formula of castor oil, lanolin, and Vitamin E with Saponin-rich Gumbi Gumbi. The antibacterial and antiviral properties of Gumbi Gumbi, in traditional use by Indigenous Australians to help prevent colds and flu, aids repair of cracked lips.
- Ingredients: Lanolin, Castor (Ricinus communis) oil, Beeswax, Gumbi Gumbi (Pittosporum phylliraeoides) infused Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Peppermint (Mentha piperita) essential oil, Orange (Citrus sinensis) essential oil.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
- Not available for international shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.