This pair of earrings is one for the books: Get a load of those iridescent freshwater pearls, which anchor to your lobes so that the slim, fresh-to-death gold bars can dangle magically from the other side. Destined for the best-seller list—ya read us?
- Made in Seattle.
- 14-karat-gold bar and chain with Lagniappe freshwater pearls, harvested from the Tennessee River.
- Bar measures 1 ½ inches long, with a ½-inch-long threading chain. Pearls measure approximately ½ inch long by ¼ inch wide.
- Pearl size and shape may vary slightly, but each pair is matched by hand.
- Clean pearls with dish soap if needed—never put them in an ultrasonic cleaner or expose them to harsh chemicals.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.