Like Diana Prince doing that mesmerizing spin transformation to become Wonder Woman, this gold-and-rhodium choker—that hits juuust the right spot on your collarbone—becomes a pair of bracelets in a whoosh. How to decide which way to wear the kick-ass, chunky chains? Go with whichever makes you feel the most invincible that day.
- Handmade in Toronto.
- 22-karat-gold-plated brass and rhodium-plated brass chain and horseshoe clasps.
- Can be worn as a necklace measuring 16 ¼ inches long or two bracelets measuring 8 ⅛ inches long.
- Avoid contact with chlorine. Store in a dry place and wash gently with dish soap.
- Shown with Ivory Floral Jacquard Top.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
Seriously far-out stuff.
It involves Thanksgiving waffles—which we hadn’t heard of either.