If you’re PINING for a pair of stand-out, cool-as-they-come earrings, well, here you have ‘em. With oval disks made from the honey-colored wood of that tree—paired with blue sodalite stones for some pop—these earrings are just as fresh as their provenance suggests. And their place in your arsenal? Evergreen.
- Handmade in L.A.
- Blue sodalite stones bezel-set in gold-plated brass alongside natural, sustainable pine wood disks with a clear gloss finish.
- Each earring measures 2 ¼ inches long in total; stones measure 14 millimeters in diameter, oval pine disks measure 1 ⅝ inches long and 1 ¼ inches across.
- Stone and wood color may vary slightly due to nature of the material.
- Store in pouch to avoid scratching. Avoid applying too much pressure to wood and stone to prevent cracking, and do not expose wood to excess moisture.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
Okay, fine, you can Instagram the beautiful beaches.