Been working that basic white tee just a little too hard lately? This breezy top is here to help. The lightweight, cotton-tencel blend has all the comfiness of your softest staple but with a few super special details—we’re talking a two-tone, slate gray and white color combo, a scalloped, open back for a peek of skin, and a subtle cocoon shape. Plus, the crinkly texture means wrinkles are part of the look—so it’s just as low-maintenance as the thing it’s tagging in for.
- Handmade in L.A.
- 50% cotton, 48% tencel, and 1% polyurethane.
- Extra-Small measures 29 inches around the bust and 30 inches around the hem.
- Small measures 30 inches around the bust and 31 ½ inches around the hem.
- Medium measures 31 ½ inches around the bust and 32 inches around the hem.
- Large measures 32 inches around the bust and 33 inches around the hem.
- Model is 5’8 ½” and wearing size extra-small.
- Hand wash and hang dry or tumble dry low. The texture will change depending on the drying technique. If you hang to dry, the material will be smoother, and if you tumble dry, it will be more crinkled.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
A hitchhiker’s guide to the greatest stuff.