There may be no place like home, but this rosy red tent dress will make you feel pretty damn cheery anywhere you go. The batik dot pattern and floaty A-line fit would look just as right on a trip to your closest boardwalk poppy field as they would at allllll those weddings crowding up your calendar (worn with slippers of whatever color you please, course).
- Designed in L.A. Made and hand-batiked by artisans in Ghana using fair-trade practices.
- 100% rayon.
- Small measures 34 inches around the bust and 35 ½ inches long.
- Medium measures 36 inches around the bust and 35 ¾ inches long.
- Large measures 39 inches around the bust and 36 ¼ inches long.
- Model is 5’4” and wears a size Small.
- Color and pattern may vary slightly due to handmade nature.
- Dry clean or hand-wash in cold water and hang to dry. The batiking process pre-shrinks the fabric, so the dress should not shrink at all if washed with either of these methods.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.