"Don't buy this stuff just for the color. Scoop it up because it absorbs in a flash, fights inflamation, bacteria, and redness with its blue tansy oil, and smells exactly as you thought your skincare would when you were dreaming of adulting at age seven. But the fact that the oceanic blue hue looks dynamite on a bathroom shelf is nothing to scoff at either." —Erica
- Made in Seattle.
- 1.7 oz in a glass bottle.
- Directions: Directions: Apply 3-10 drops to cleansed and toned skin morning and night. Massage in and allow to absorb for 1-3 minutes before applying makeup. Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
- Due to natural ingredients, color of oil may vary.
- Benefits: Blue Tansy: High in Azulene content giving the oil a deep, inky-blue color naturally. Azulene is a powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial that aids in reducing redness and clarifying the complexion. Additionally, blue oils are excellent at balancing oily skin without drying. Squalane: Our Squalane is derived from a vegetable source—olives to be specific. Vegetable-derived Squalane has excellent emollient properties and acts as a light-protective barrier to keep moisture in the skin. It also protects the skin against hyper-pigmentation and premature aging. Jasmine Sambac Oil: Comes from the night blooming variety of Jasmine. It is a sweet and exquisite oil that has been used in skincare and perfumery for centuries with good reason—the scent is intoxicating, and the oil itself works to increase the skin's moisture content and increase its elasticity. Our Jasmine Sambac comes from the steam distillation of thousands of Jasmine petals.
- Ingredients: Amaranthus Squalane Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Capric Triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Nut Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tanacetum annuum (Blue Tansy) Leaf Oil, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Absolute, Rosa Damascena (Moroccan Rose) Absolute.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
- Not available for international shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.