Your finger wants a bud-y—in this case, a maple leaf one. This ring’s brilliance stems from the alternating, silver-’n-gold pattern of the leaves and the organic, wound-around shape, based on the tree matter that inspired it. Once you slide it on, wearing it daily will feel like second nature.
- Designed and cast in Portland, Oregon. Gold-plated in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Sterling silver with partial 14-karat-gold plating.
- Band measures ¼ inch across at widest point.
- Polish with a soft cloth or a toothbrush with gentle dish soap.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.