"If your last experience with body spray involved a trip to the mall in the nineties—with your mom picking you up at 3 p.m. on the dot—well, get that idea outta your head. Saint Olio's potion is something else altogether. It's as refreshing as it claims to be, with rose, orange, geranium, and neroli notes that are never too sweet or loud. It's ideal for any ol' day but especially the ones when you're squeezing in a yoga class before running off to a meeting or a brunch and want to feel a whole lot less post-workout than you are." —Erica
- Made in Oregon.
- 2 oz in a glass spritz bottle.
- Scent: Rose-infused blend with undercurrents of orange and geranium. Not quite a perfume, but more of a lovely, therapeutic mist.
- Benefits: Rose absolute: emotional balancer, skin tonic. Sweet orange: uplifting, nerve tonic. Neroli: stress reducer, aphrodisiac. Geranium: hormone balancing, skin regenerator.
- Directions: Spritz liberally on body and hair whenever you want to smell heavenly. Mist on pillows and linens before bedtime.
- Ingredients: Orange blossom/neroli water, rosewater, essential oils (geranium, orange, rose absolute, ylang ylang), polysorbate 20 (vegetable oil based emulsifier).
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
- Not available for international shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.