“Not to brag, but: I only wash my hair once a week. (Less if I can get away with it, but maybe that’s not something to boast about.) Like most people with curly hair, mine is dry, and keeping up this feat of questionable hygiene requires two things: regularly adding moisture back into it and making it smell nice. That’s where this little-goes-a-very-long-way potion comes into play: I put the tiniest amount of it on my ends and, like a just-watered plant, it all just kinda looks happier and more alive...and gives off a lovely scent—a heady blend of palo santo, vetiver, bergamot, and cedarwood.” —Claire
- Made in L.A.
- .35 oz in a glass roller bottle.
- Scent notes and use: A moisture-rich, unisexy scent for skin and hair that's a modern take on a the shamanistic smell of palo santo. Deep yet subtle undertones of smoke, wood, and earth, with hints of bergamot and cardamom give this scent layers of grounding with base of argan and fractioned coconut oil. Apply this precious, nourishing essential-oil mix as scent for body and hair (beards welcome).
- Ingredients and benefits: Oil of: Palo Santo (ethically wildcrafted): Natural purifier, good for concentration, grounding, mood lifter. Somalian Frankincense: Antiseptic, healing, anti-aging. Haitian Vetiver: Calming, cooling, grounding, centering. Madagascar Black Pepper: Sensual, mind stimulating and clearing. Cedarwood: Toxin remover, soothing, optimism-enhancing. Labdanum Absolute: Mind calming, anti-aging, grounding. Fractioned Coconut oil: Nourishing, hydrating. Cardamom: Aphrodisiac, uplifting, antiseptic. Fir—Antiseptic, soothing. Birch Tar—Astringent, comforting, relaxing. Bergamot—Antiseptic, antidepressant, disinfectant. Argan Oil—High in vitamins A and E, nourishing, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory. Ethically-sourced sandalwood chips soak in the oil for a month before bottling.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
- Not available for international shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.
Gloria Noto’s got something to tell you.