There’s something just so refreshing-looking about this glaze-dappled earthenware vase, with its citrus-y shades of pink and orange mixed with just a wee bit of black—think of it as a cold-pressed juice for your bud buds. Plus, the narrow opening makes it super easy to create cool arrangements from a few simple stems—because who even owns a flower frog, anyway?
- Handmade in Brooklyn.
- Earthenware with colored glaze.
- Measures 5 ½ inches in diameter at widest part and 5 ¼ inches tall. Opening measures 1 inch in diameter.
- Color and pattern may vary due to handmade nature.
- Handwash and dry. Not dishwasher-safe.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
How to make your trip a shattering success.
Must love dogs.