Available as both a lil’ shorty and a tall version, these peach-glazed, doughnut-shaped planters will have you hungry for new plant-filled corners of your home. Even more drool-worthy? Both sizes are split into a top dish with drainage holes for planting, which nestles seamlessly into a water-catching base (or a place for stashing secret treasures, you do you).
- Handmade in China and hand-painted in Brooklyn.
- Slip-cast porcelain.
- Small measures 8 inches in diameter and 4 inches tall. Top ring has drainage holes and detaches from base ring.
- Large measures 8 inches in diameter and 8 inches tall. Top three rings are connected and have drainage holes and detach from base ring for water drainage.
- Wash with dish soap and a soft sponge. Do not scrub with anything abrasive like a Brillo pad.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
A chance to see what’s not on display, too.
Or: How to turn a head of cabbage into a planter.