For Domestic Orders $75 and Over: Free Ground Shipping! And a Copy of our First-Ever Minimag!
So, what are you waiting for, exactly?
If you’re not quite ready for a Canadian tuxedo, we’ve got the perfect way to double-down on denim: Pull on a pair of jeans, and throw this (sustainable!) bag over your shoulder. The hand-printed charcoal denim will mesh well with pants of the stone-washed, indigo-dyed, or faded black ilk. And the custom brass rivets and leather straps (made from automotive scraps) do anything but blend in.
- Handmade in Lake Tahoe, California
- measures 16 by 18 by 5 inches
- interior pocket measures 9 by 7 inches
- denim is 77% hemp and 23% recycled polyester, hand-printed with non-toxic ink
- brass rivets are sculpted by hand and cast
- 26-inch-long straps made from automotive leather straps.