25% off select home goods with the code HOMERUN!
To get shopping, click HERE!
Close
Menu

Stuff We Love

Stuff We Love

This Is Going to Make You Care About Numerology

Stuff We Love BY aleksa brown 05/19/2017
Cover
Agnes Baddoo's interest in astrology and numerology - or, as she calls them, "the ologies" - took root long ago. "I've been interested in signs and planets since I was very little, which eventually led me to patterns and randomness and then sacred geometry and numerology," she explains. What's all that mean, exactly? In her day-to-day, Agnes uses numerology as a sort of weather report to keep perspective and find empowerment in all sorts of situations, including when she's putting together a new collection of her cult-favorite, roomy leather totes and satchels. Below, her guide so you can use numbers as your guide, too. READ MORE
Stuff We Love

4 NYC Galleries These Art Fiends Always Scope Out

Stuff We Love 05/18/2017
Cover fisher parrish 1
Chen Chen and Kai Williams are designers of insanely cool, very functional objects like bulbous, bubblegum-colored planters and marble-slab lamps. But their unusual, way-surprising (in a great way) pieces could very much stand alone as sculpture, too - they've shown work at The Museum of Arts and Design and the Venice Architecture Biennale. So, yeah, these are exactly the dudes we want planning our next summer New York Sunday gallery hop, which is exactly what they've done here. READ MORE
Stuff We Love

5 Plants So Structurally Stunning This Designer Turns 'Em Into Jewelry

Stuff We Love 05/10/2017
Cover book story 1
Before Allyson Ross became a woman with a one-acre yard, she was an apartment-dweller with a seriously black thumb. "Before I moved here, the only thing I tried to take care of were cactuses, and I killed them 100% of the time. My rate for not killing plants is about 70% now, so I feel pretty good about that," she laughs. Good thing, too - those frond-y friends are the models for her line of hand-carved and cast jewelry, which immortalizes delicate blades of grass and barely open buds forever into rings and necklaces that never, ever wilt. READ MORE
Stuff We Love

6 Things That Gave a New-Mom Designer Confidence, Comfort, and Calm

Stuff We Love 05/03/2017
Cover han baby
Han Starnes's minimalist vibe infuses everything from her bright, monochromatic studio to her timeless, pared-down line of knitted wraps and indispensable tank dresses. Which is all to say: For something to make it into her world, you know it's got to be good. So, how did she tackle having a kid without getting overwhelmed by all the stuff? She relied heavily on these six things (and, of course, sleep whenever she could get it). READ MORE
Stuff We Love

How Australian Bush Ingredients Fuel Our New Favorite Skincare Line

Stuff We Love BY courtney conway 04/28/2017
Cover 031717 sr oak web1820395
A chance encounter with a sleekly packaged, super-moisturizing lip potion was like our meet-cute with Rohr Remedy, a collection of insanely effective lotions, serums, and balms made by Aussie Emily Rohr. And it turns out there's also a pretty crazy story behind how Emily discovered the unheard of (by most of us, anyway) ingredients that make her stuff work so damn well. So, of course, we asked her to tell it to us. READ MORE

Be the first to know.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Black slash
  • edition release announcements
  • bonus content
  • special discounts and perks

Want to shop these
very major deals?

You gotta be an Of a Kind newsletter subscriber for access. Enter your email, and if you’re not already signed up, we’ll add you to our list. You'll like it—promise!

Black slash