These scarves won’t just fight the chill—they’ll also seriously spiff up your neck. Each one has a different fabric on the front and the back—meaning that if you fold it a different way, it’s practically a totally different scarf. (And one that makes a very good last-minute gift, BTW.)
- Made in India.
- Yellow scarf is 100% cotton.
- Black scarf is 92.9% cotton and 7.1% metallic thread.
- White scarf is 86.2% cotton and 13.8% metallic thread.
- All fabric woven on wooden looms from custom-dyed yarn.
- Measures 20 inches wide by 60 inches long.
They’ll help you piece it all together.
These two are material girls in a material world.