Is it spring training yet? Thanks to this gray-and-cream organic cotton top, it is in our closets, at least. How could you not want to throw this shirt on with jeans and high-tops (and eat a hotdog and some popcorn)?
- Made in NYC.
- 100% American-made organic cotton hand-dyed in Brooklyn.
- Extra-Small measures 20 inches across the chest and 22 ½ inches long.
- Small measures 21 inches across the chest and 23 inches long.
- Medium measures 22 inches across the chest and 23 ½ inches long.
- Large measures 23 inches across the chest and 24 inches long.
- Machine wash cold and lay flat to dry.
- Model is 5'3" and wearing a size Small.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
Tara St James makes a real production out of her production.
Forget tie-dye: The Study designer is all about this ancient Japanese method.