Did you know that cork is a type of wood? So, by slipping flowers into these two couldn’t-be-cooler little vases, you’re really taking a back-to-nature approach. And, you’re embracing the opportunity to jazz up a slick white desk or a roughed-up end table in the easiest, least-fussy way imaginable.
- Handmade in Oakland, California.
- Two sustainably harvested cork vases with glass vials.
- Vases measure 4 inches tall by 3 inches wide with ¾-inch opening.
- Vials measure 4 inches deep and ½ inch wide.
- Sold as set of two.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
Key to the City
You know all that footballing made you want to head to Brazil…
From tree to tabletop, guys.