Every week, we send an email sharing the 10 things we’re loving right then (food, teevee, beauty products, you name it—sign up to get it if you don’t!). This week, we pulled together 10 of the things we’ve proclaimed our love for to create a super-giftable grab bag filled with amazingness we want...and that we know your bestie, co-worker, and sister-in-law will go nuts for, too.
1. Hickies Shoe “Laces”
2. Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit
3. Sweet Riot Cacao Nibs
4. Kikkerland Clothespin Clip Light
5. Word. Indigo Notebooks 3-pack
6. EO Hydrating Rose & Chamomile Shower Gel
7. Paine's Balsam Fir Incense
8. Lucky Peach Feel the JOY: Holiday Issue
9. Le Pen 4-pack
10. Pat Kim Soap Cone Trio
- Hickies Shoe “Laces,” because you can run long distances without having to stop and retie.
- Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit, because it offers all of the meltdown-preventing essentials— earring backs, clear nail polish, and deodorant, even!—in one little pouch.
- Sweet Riot Cacao Nibs, because they calm chocolate emergencies with efficiency.
- Kikkerland Clothespin Clip Light, because it’s as brilliant as it is lo-fi.
- Word. Indigo Notebooks 3-pack, because they make you feel good about being a luddite.
- EO Hydrating Rose & Chamomile Shower Gel, because it smells like a G.D. spa.
- Paine's Balsam Fir Incense, because it gives your home an appealingly mountain-lodge vibe.
- Lucky Peach Feel the JOY: The Holiday Issue, because we love some food writing—and it doesn’t get better than this.
- Le Pen 4-pack, because they’re such a joy to write with that everyone at the office steals them.
- Pat Kim Soap Cone Trio, because they’re so pretty that you might have trouble actually using them.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.