Nothing’s worse than buying a piece of art that feels super-special, only to walk into someone else’s home and see the exact same one. Not gonna happen with this hand-stitched white birch creation: Each piece of bark is unique (you know, like a snowflake!), and the crimson thread pattern is a throwback to seventies string art in the best way (don’t worry—the crisp white frame keeps it feelin’ fresh). You could say this sucker’s got your apartment refresh all sewn up.
- White birch bark collected from fallen trees in New Hampshire’s White Mountains, then embroidered by-hand with red silk-and-cotton-blend thread and framed in white in Encinitas, California.
- Frame measures 8 inches by 8 inches; birch measures approximately 4 ½ inches by 3 ½ inches.
- Shape and size of bark may vary due to handmade nature.
- Keep away from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.