These are not your art-class pinch pots. The six (SIX!) little vessels, each carved with a different red motif, have endless uses. They’ll keep your rings safe, catch your spent teabags, or seriously upgrade your mise en place—and, no matter what they’re up to, they’ll look freaking incredible scattered about your place.
- Handmade in Brooklyn.
- Porcelain with food-safe glaze.
- Sold as a set of six, one of each pattern.
- Each bowl measures approximately 4 inches wide by 2 inches tall.
- Color and pattern may vary due to handmade nature of bowls.
- Bowls are microwave-safe; hand-washing is recommended.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
From Miro to mugs.
A guide that won’t make you glaze over.