Just like the seasonings it’s named for, this clutch can (and SHOULD) be used to make absolutely everything—from your date-night stunner dress to a weekend jeans-and-tee situation—that much better. And since we’re taking these cooking analogies allllll the way: It’s made of cowhide and leather that are like butter, and it can fit everything but the kitchen sink—half it if you’ve got a light load, or leave it unfolded for full stuffing potential.
- Handmade in Portland, Oregon.
- Brazilian cowhide front exterior; black cow leather back exterior, zipper pull, and detailing; black canvas interior. Leathers used are by-products of the agriculture industry.
- Durable YKK antique brass zipper.
- Measures approximately 13 inches wide by 13 inches tall unfolded.
- Color and pattern may vary due to the materials and handmade nature of the bag.
- Spot clean cowhide with a damp towel. Do not submerge in water.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
Color us impressed.
Do you wanna take my picture?