Cabbage—or as we like to call it, pre-kimchi—is too beautiful to be confined to your produce drawer, and we found just the way to keep it on display. Molded from a real head of napa, this cement vessel holds plants edible or otherwise and, in the process, reminds you to eat your brassicas (but especially in extra-spicy, fermented form).
- Handmade in Brooklyn.
- Cement with latex sealant and white enamel paint.
- Cast from a real cabbage.
- Measures 5 ½ inches in diameter and 6 inches tall.
- Clean with a damp cloth or soft toothbrush.
- Includes drainage hole.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
A chance to see what’s not on display, too.
Or: How to turn a head of cabbage into a planter.