"I had never, ever used a brow product until Sania Vucetaj (who shapes my and Claire's arches!) convinced me to try this one out. I have to say: Filling in your brows kind of changes your face, and this super-smooth and angled pencil is incredibly easy to use, even for a first-timer." —Erica
- 0.12 grams.
- To use: Use the pencil to outline the shape of your brows and fill in sparse areas. Turn the pencil so you are using the wide angle and apply to the inner brow in small feathery strokes to create the appearance of natural hair. As your brow tapers upwards, use the thinner angle of the brush for more precision. Using the spoolie brush, blend pencil in upward strokes to soften the pencil and create natural-looking brows.
- Ingredients: Hydrogenated soybean oil, Hydrogentated coco-glycerides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Zinc Stearate, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) wax, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Talc, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Red Lake 7, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate [may contain: (+/-) CI 77499, CI 77019, CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77510, C1 15850:1].
- Light: Suggested for blondes and redheads (also suitable for light brunettes)
- Medium: Suggested for light brown to dark brown hair (also suitable for auburn)
- Dark: Suggested for black or grey hair (also suitable for very dark brown)
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Not available for international shipping.
- Domestic orders will ship with FedEx Ground within 3 business days. Not available for overnight shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.