"I had less-than-zero interest in incense before sniffing this out. It smells nothing like what you expect incense to smell like—and everything like you remember Aveda products smelling on your best friend's mom's hair when you were a kid. It's more intense than a scented candle, so it's what I whip out in more, uh, dire situations—think: someone left onions in the garbage disposal. The little cones also come in a very pretty tin, making it an ideal housewarming gift." —Claire
- Tin includes 20 scented pyres.
- Scent notes: geranium, rose stem, moss, and mint.
- To use: Select a heat resistant burner such as a traditional cone incense burner, stone, seashell, tile or dish (lid may act as burner). Place burner on a stable surface away from flamable objects, children and pets. Carefully light the tip of the cone and let burn for 10 to 15 seconds until an ember has formed and then blow out. Allow to smoke until the cone has burned all the way through. Dispose of ash in water to prevent risk of fire. Keep your burner clean by scooping ash or washing away residue. Salt and sand make great bases for your burner.
- 15 minute burn time.
- Not available for international shipping.
- Domestic orders will ship with FedEx Ground within 3 business days. Not available for overnight shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.