Yah, yah, sunglasses are meant for blocking brightness, but that doesn’t mean the frames have to be so moody-broody. Stand out from the tortoiseshell crowd with this super-flattering, angular take—fawn-colored in front and ivory on the sides. You’ll be forgiven for wanting to wear ‘em on rainy days, too.
- Handmade in NYC.
- Zyl acetate glasses made from renewable wood pulp and cotton fibers with set-in color.
- Fitted with five gear hinges (rather than the standard three gear hinge) to make glasses extremely durable, solid, and secure.
- Lens width measures 45 millimeters.
- Nose bridge measures 24 millimeters wide.
- Temple arm measures 145 millimeters long.
- Lens height measures 40 ½ millimeters.
- CR-39 lens with 100% UVA and UVB protection.
- Includes handmade vegetable-tanned leather case.
- Keep glasses in their case when not in use and use a soft cloth to clean lenses.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.