What started off on a pottery wheel as a single sphere has become so—so!—much more. In a transition nearly worthy of Extreme Home Makeover, it emerged from the kiln with a wavy-edged lid, a cheery stamped motif, and a dope glaze job. And speaking of glazes, it’s the perfect food-safe vessel for any doughnuts you might need to keep away from sticky fingers (or for any inedible hidden treasures, too).
- Handmade in Brooklyn.
- Jar measures 5 ½ inches wide by 5 ½ inches tall.
- Glazed high-fire, hand-stamped stoneware.
- Pattern and shape may vary due to handmade nature of jars.
- Microwave-, dishwasher-, and food-safe.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.