Until you lock down your 1920s dream home, might we suggest you get your Art Deco fix with this bit of laser-cut amazingness? Framed in poplar, the multidimensional piece—with its layered silk and papers and bursts of metallic—will give some Gatsby feels to even the drabbest corner, and it’ll look stellar in that future house of yours, too.
- Handmade in San Francisco.
- 100% cotton fiber paper, Nepalese handmade lokta paper, and patterned silk fabric.
- Natural poplar wood frame.
- Framed print measures 17 inches tall by 13 inches wide.
- Avoid hanging in a moist area.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
In case you’re really not appreciating the beauty of construction sites.
Things to put in baby’s corner.