Give your plants a little bit of Tim Burton-esque intrigue: This so-charming porcelain pinch pot is glazed clear and topped with black stripes that have a matte, velvety finish—a nice antidote to even the prickliest cacti—and the black-edged dish it sits in will keep things tidy enough to please Edward Scissorhands.
- Porcelain hand-pinched and -painted in Brooklyn.
- Planter measures 5 inches across at opening, 3 inches across at base, and 5 inches tall.
- Plate measures 5 inches across.
- Three holes in planter for drainage.
- Hand-wash only.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
‘Cause you ain’t afraid of no hosts.
It’s not just about color, kids.