Talk about super cuts: This satiny-smooth cherry wood cutting board is so slick, it’ll make even the most mundane tasks (like slicing onions 😭) feel like a zen exercise—or make a tossed-together cheese and crackers spread look like you went full Ina Garten.
- Handmade in Brooklyn.
- Handcut and sanded by Noah Spencer for Fort Makers.
- Cherry wood with mineral oil and beeswax finish.
- Measures 12 by 12 ½ by ¾ inches.
- Polish with mineral oil when dry to keep wood hydrated and shiny.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.