"You know those people who are all like, 'Oh, you should be using a clarifying shampoo?' Well, I'm about to be one of those people—except that I really think you oughta be sudsing up once-ish a week with this salt scalp scrub. It truly gets in there and de-gunks any hair-product build-up and environmental grime (thanks for that, NYC), and it feels very luxurious in the process." —Erica
- 8.33 ounces.
- To use as a shampoo, apply the equivalent of one tablespoon on wet hair. Delicately massage the whole scalp, add some water, and lather, paying particular attention to the nape of the neck. Rinse thoroughly, then apply a nourishing treatment on lengths and ends according to the needs and hair nature.
- Sea salt purifies from all residues and sweet almond oil moisturizes.
- Ingredients: Sodium Chloride, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Water, Butylene Glycol, Cocamide Mea, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Saccharide Isomerate, Hydrated Silica, Bisabolol, Menthyl Lactate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Evernia Furfuracea (Tree Moss) Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
- Not available for international shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.