"There are so many things to hate about your standard surface cleaners: the toxic chemicals you’re spraying on the table where you’re about to eat, the weird artificial scents, and the ugly bottles that have to be shoved out of sight in that already-exploding-with-crap area under your sink. St. Olio is all-natural (check), contains essential oils that leave your kitchen smelling like a goddamn citrus dream (check), and comes in a bottle so pretty you won’t want to throw it out when you’re through (check, check, check)." —Claire
- 16 ounce glass bottle.
- Spritz liberally on surfaces and wipe clean.
- Scents: Geranium (deodorizing, fungicidal), Rose (antiseptic, nerve tonic), Sweet orange (uplifting, bactericidal), Neroli (deodorizing, soothing).
- Distilled water, orange blossom/neroli water, rose water, essential oils (geranium, orange, ylang ylang), castile soap (organic oils of coconut, olive & jojoba oils), organic aloe, organic rosemary leaf, food grade h2o2, polysorbate 20 (vegetable oil based emulsifier).
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
- Not typically eligible for overnight shipping—but email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire!
- Not available for international shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.