Scoop up this showstopping bowl, which will make everything from mounds of quinoa salad to a pile of clementines look food-blog-worthy. And the hand-scalloped exterior is more than just pretty to look at—it also gives a great grip...because it’s hard to take painstakingly styled photos if you spill the thing before you make it to the table.
- Handmade in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Porcelain mixed from pure white English China Clay with pale pink interior glaze.
- Measures 9 inches in diameter and 2 ½ inches deep.
- Color and shape vary due to handmade nature.
- Glaze is non-toxic and food safe. Microwave safe. Handwash.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.