Where do we even begin with this magical piece of outerwear? The cozy shawl collar can be tugged up against chilly winds or left down for more of a slouchy vibe, and the Japanese gauze fabric drapes like nothing else so you can throw it on and go. Roll up the sleeves and wear it alone on crisp days, layer it under every last jacket you own in the winter, and make easy Sundays on the couch feel fancy all year ‘round by tossing it on instead of a sweatshirt.
- Fabric is handmade in Japan; garment is designed and sewn in L.A.
- Double layer of 100% cotton black gauze. The exterior fabric has a loose, textured weave, and the lining material is smooth. The patchwork style is based on Japanese boro textiles.
- One size fits sizes 0-14. Measures 32 ½ inches across the chest, 23 inches long from shoulder to bottom hem, and 9 ½ inches long from armpit to wrist. The foldover scarf collar measures 11 inches wide.
- Machine wash cold with like colors and tumble dry low. Material is pre-shrunk.
- Model is 5’9 ½”.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
A hitchhiker’s guide to the greatest stuff.