The thing about the stunning pattern of this stoneware bowl is that it does a great job distracting from your mess. Sure, you can use it to pile up pretty apples, but the biggest win might be to use it as place to pool your desk clutter or that pocket ephemera you haven’t brought yourself to toss out yet—’cause even wine corks look chic in it. In short: It’s polished so that you don’t have to be.
- Handmade in Portland, Maine.
- White stoneware with blue glaze.
- Measures 9 inches across and 2 inches tall.
- Pattern and shape vary due to handmade nature.
- Non-toxic, food-safe glaze. Dishwasher safe.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
How taking a break helped Chloe May Brown get back in the game.
Only cool cats allowed.