Isn’t there a point in every week when you wish you could shed all your clothes and swan around in a field of palm fronds? Here’s hoping that actually happens, but when it can’t, just live vicariously through these babely ladies and their ficus friends—in earthenware, they’re like a welcome committee for your next hard-earned cheese and prosciutto spread.
- Handmade in Chicago.
- Red earthenware with white slip and colored underglazes.
- Measures 9 ½ inches in diameter and 1 ½ inches tall.
- Includes a hole in the base for hanging display purposes.
- Food and microwave safe. Do not heat in the oven, and avoid sudden temperature changes as they can cause cracking.
- Hand wash only.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.