Do ya, do ya, do ya, want this ruby, ruby, ruby? Sorry, couldn’t help ourselves—but you get that, because it’s probably exactly how you’re feeling about owning this ring. And who could blame you? The stone is extra glowy thanks to the beveled edges, and a cool, almost-claw-like gold setting keeps the gem from feeling too precious. In short: instant rock-star vibes.
- Handmade in Oakland, California.
- Recycled 14-karat-gold band and setting with natural ruby, heat-treated to improve clarity.
- Ruby is faceted and measures 7 high millimeters by 5 millimeters across, in an octagonal setting.
- Clean gently with dish soap and a soft toothbrush.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
Because the Hyperloop is coming, eventually.
These are some stone-cold stunners.