"I take back everything nice I’ve said about other conditioning hair masks. This is the new gold standard. My hair feels princess levels of soft and shiny from it, and if you have coarse curls like mine, you get what a big deal that is. And! It doesn’t cheat its way to all that goodness by including sulfates or phthalates that screw up your hair in the long term. I’ve also been amazed by how long one tub lasts me—there’s a lot of power packed into those 4 ounces. Pro-tip: Use it after the Christophe Robin salt scrub to replenish the moisture that amazing stuff strips away." —Claire
- Made in America.
- 4 fl. oz. in a plastic tub.
- Use weekly as deep conditioner or daily for instant shine. To use, gently massage into washed hair for at least 5 minutes, or up to overnight. Rinse well.
- Vegan and free of sulfates, parabens, and gluten.
- Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax NF, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glycerin, Isododecane, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Bertholletia Excelsa Flower Extract, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Fragrance (Parfum), Panthenol, Theobroma Cocoa (Cocoa) Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Polyquaternium-4, Quaternium-91, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene.
- Cruelty-free, like all personal-care products from Of a Kind.
- Domestic orders ship within 3 business days.
- Not available for international shipping.
- Ships to contiguous U.S. only.